Chain of Hope approached us to work on a special Annual Review to reflect on their 20-year history and to encourage fundraising. We recognised a number of challenges:
- We felt strongly that the extraordinary impact of their work had not been fully reflected in previous publications.
- There was a vast amount of critical content which had to be included in a smaller-than-A4 format.
- This was a new client so we needed to learn quickly about the work of the organisation and its stakeholders
- We scheduled time for desk research and face-to-face meetings with the client to appreciate the organisation and to understand its impact
- We completely restructured the content from previous versions, using a more flexible design coupled with strong images.
- We incorporated hard-hitting statistics into clear infographics to highlight Chain of Hope’s achievements and a powerful map graphic to showcase its global reach.
- The final document is a hard-hitting review which clearly illustrates the important work Chain of Hope undertakes around the globe.
- It was particularly well received at the organisation’s prestigious annual fundraising ball.