The Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution (RMBI) approached us to create an informative wellbeing booklet for staff. It presented a number of challenges:
- It was imperative that the booklet was informative but not perceived as a prescriptive list of how to live.
- To ensure staff engagement, the design would need to work very hard to bring visual appeal to the fact-driven content.
- To keep the look and feel upbeat and the information easy-to-digest, we recommended an illustrative approach which delivered an energetic vibe.
- We created vivid pictorial illustrations in-house which communicated key messages about adopting a healthy lifestyle and how the charity, as an employer, could help individuals achieve their objectives.
- Colourful infographics communicated facts and figures in a fun, easy-to-digest way.
- This eye-catching booklet was well received by staff members who have recognised it’s worth.
- The client has been able to use the illustrations and infographics again on different platforms including posters, internal communications and social media.
- By encouraging the client to take an illustrative route we offered great value and a good return on investment.
- The extended shelf life means it has also become part of the new staff welcome pack.